We just got back from Nebraska last weekend. We have made it a tradition to go out and see a Husker game and to see Zac's Dad and Sister. It was lots of fun, other than the drive. It takes 12 to 13 hours to get there. We did drive through the night on Thursday and that was okay but it makes it hard to get back on a normal schedule.
The first day we were there we hit the zoo. They have and AWESOME zoo. The boys loved the aquarium part the best. Gabe get saying Nemo, Nemo, but it comes out as memo. It was cute! He loves Nemo right now. He would watch it all day if I would let him. Easton favorite part was seeing the train that looked like Thomas at the zoo. It was a big steam engine painted blue like Thomas. He loved it.
I also did my first 5K while I was there. It was so fun!!!
11 years ago

2 comments:
so great to have you here!! :) Can't wait until next year!.. I think the 5k should be tradition too!
hey.. the pic of Zach and Easton at the Husker game... is that the next Mr. T sitting behind you???
Post a Comment