Just thought I would post a pic from my tri I did a few weeks ago. It was a 4oo meter swim a 13 mile bike and a 5k run. It was a blast! I did it in an hour and around 30-40 minuets I can't remember.
11 years ago
Just thought I would post a pic from my tri I did a few weeks ago. It was a 4oo meter swim a 13 mile bike and a 5k run. It was a blast! I did it in an hour and around 30-40 minuets I can't remember.
Posted by Suz at 11:54 AM
8 comments:
where did you do it? Kevin thinks it'd be fun and wants to try one.
You go girl! I am so proud of you!
That awesome Suz! I could never do that!
Hey we just missed ya in Nebraska. We went to Kearney over the weekend for a little trip. It is about 2 1/2 hr. from where we are and can I just say they take their football serious there. Everywhere we went everyone had on their red! Tell Zac Go Jay Hawks........ j/k really we know he would never forgive us for that! Go Huskers!
I'm so glad you got a trip to NE. Way to go on your Tri and 5k! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!
Way to go! I am proud of you!
Wow I'm so impressed! Miss seeing you at church!
Way to go Suz. We miss you guys.
Congratulations Suz! That is amazing! Oh... how I need to do something like that and get in shape again!!
Post a Comment