Friday, September 18, 2009

FREEEEEEEE

I just saw this on my friends blog. They are giving away udder covers for FREE. You just have to pay shipping of $8.95. No I am not prego but I couldn't pass of this STEAL of a deal.

You go to the website https://www.uddercovers.com/cart.php. Click on the one that you want and add it to your cart. Then use the code backorder in the box and there you go!

Leave me a comment if you get one. I am just curious to see how many people will order it.






12 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Was it on mine!!!! I got one and I am not even preggo eather!

Shalie said...

If I were going to have more kids, or if I breast fed, I would totally get one. But, since I'm neither, I'll save them for the peeps who need one!!

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

I got one for a shower gift, thanks Suz!!!

Ashley Hancock said...

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered one! Good job on the Tri too!

Tandy Family said...

I saw the word free...and I was all over it! I got the kit that comes with the bracelet and the nursing pads and I still got the 32.00 discount and had to pay the $5.00 and the shipping. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

The Jensen Family said...

I love my hooter hider (thats what I call them). That is a great price!!

Chani Pratt said...

I'm so going to do it!!!

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

Just submitted my order for a gift package- thanks to whoever left the tip about using the promo code for the sets as well!

Dennis & Hollie said...

Totally ordered one! Thanks!

Erin Davis said...

Just wanted to let you know that I bought one for a shower gift! Thanks so much! I put a post on my blog too! :)

Amanda said...

Woo hoo! I ordered two for my pregnant sisters. How did you know I was looking for some of these? :) Thanks Suz!

The Burninghams said...

Need one! They are all on back order :( If you hear of anywhere else to get them let me know.