Yesterday Gabe turned 2. I can't believe it! I don't want him to grow up. He is to cute and so funny. He has gotten to be really mischievous, every time I turn around he is into something new. He is a really good boy, other than I can't get him to sleep through the night.



11 years ago

6 comments:
2 Kinda sad huh! He is such a doll though! Hey and if you can find a way to get him to sleep through the night could you let me know!!! I need help in that area!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABERS!!!!! he is too cute!!
He looks so big in that last picture. Such a cutie. That little stinker, why doesn't he sleep through the night for you? I love when they turn 2, it's so fun. Well, Zach was fun, Brooklyn was cute, but naughty.
Oh my word he is adorable! Happy belated birthday! He is so freakin cute!! Can I say that?
Oh he is so super cute!!! I can't wait to have a little one.I just hope that he stays put a little longer. He's really trying to come.
oh wow how time flys. He is so stinken cute.
Post a Comment