Thursday, October 8, 2009

Adoption

My cousin and her little family are looking to adopt. They have one darling miracle baby and have not been able to have any more. If you know of anyone who is looking to adopt there baby, please send them to her profile. Thanks!

Here is there profile.

https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/23587365/ourMessage.jsf

5 comments:

Shalie said...

That is wonderful, having gone through the process of placing myself, I hope they find a GREAT birth mother, and I hope they find it soon :) Good luck to them!

Five Green Penguins said...

I read their page and got teary! They sound like a great couple! I hope they are able to adopt soon! Good luck to them!

Five Green Penguins said...

I read their page and got teary! They sound like a great couple! I hope they are able to adopt soon! Good luck to them!

Cassie said...

your family picture is sooo cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I read it back this mornigh to myself and kind of thought..."why did I post that for EVERYONE to see???" ha ha. But it feels good to let it out! I even hid my feelings from my sisters..who I Share everything with! It's good to know I'm not the only one that feels those things!

Jenn said...

Logan's sister works a lot with adoption and teaches some helpful classes on adoption.
Here is her information if your cousin is interested in contacting her.

Enlightening Adoption Classes
http://enlighteningadoption.blogspot.com/

Special Needs Infant Adoption
http://specialneedsinfantadoption.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys are doing well.