Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gabe's Birthday!

I feel bad because I feel like Gabe got a little hosed on his birthday celebrations. I am big on having a big bash on birthdays but this year Gabe didn't get one. Not because I didn't want it because it fell through. Anyway, on Gabe's actual birthday we went to Park City because my parents were there moving furniture out of the old Cache Title office. Zac was helping them as well. So we went to lunch at Loco Lizard. Gabe loves chips and salsa! Takes after his mom! Then we headed home and went to Target to let him pick out his own toy. He found this car that is so funny, it plays music and rolls to the music. He was dancing in the isles of Target. It was laughing hysterically. Then we picked up a cake and by the time we got home Gabe was ready for bed, so Zac and I ate his cake. Yep he didn't even get sung to. Oh well he didn't care all he cared about was getting some cake the next day.

On Fridays we always get together with some people in the neighborhood and go to lunch. So we went to Arctic Circle and I bought a cake and we sang to him. I wanted to get him a nemo cake but they were all out of the kits to make them. Poor kid. At least he doesn't know the difference




Dancing in Target!




g
.

12 comments:

Five Green Penguins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!!!! He has some mad dance skillz!! :) Shake your money maker, Gabers! :)

cheeriBABY said...

So cute! love the dancing. happy birthday Gabe.

Cassie said...

How stinking cute is he!!!! He looks like a very happy kid!

brenda said...

Happy Birthday to Gabe!! Where does the time go. Love the dancing!!

Marcy M Miller said...

HAPYPY BRITHDAY GABE. I like the cake.

Chelsey and Adam said...

Oh he is so cute and getting so big! By the way that kid has some moves!!

Camille and Paul said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is already 2! We need so get together sometime soon!

Odelsa said...

sweet little guy! Happy birthday to him!

You look beautiful, as always!

Kasey Sanders said...

He is way too cute!

Jess said...

I am glad he had a nice bday and we could help celebrate!

Jenn said...

WOW! I can't believe how big hes getting! So cute!!

Lindseylou said...

Happy Birthday gabe. I love his little dance moves, which one of you taught him those mad steps? The sports cake looks yummy to me!