We had a fun Halloween. Every year Zac's sister Hollie and her husband come over. It was fun because I got to snuggle with their new baby. Oh she is so cute! Anyway, trick or treating went okay. Zac took the boys out and all Easton wanted to do was come back and answer the door. He was the same way last year. Gabe, on the other hand, wanted candy. He still speaks jibberish so he would set his bucket down and point to it and say something no one could understand. The people would then give him candy and he would say taint chu. He is so funny. Easton is obsessed with Mario Brothers and insisted on being him. We got his costume in the mail a few days before and I couldn't get him to take it off.

I had a fun night out with the girls at Gardner Village for Witches Night Out! It was really fun. My favorite part was seeing everyone's hats. Next year I am going all out with my hat.
11 years ago



6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!
Loved your boy's costumes and how fun to have a witches girls night!
So cute! Loved the update!
Cute hats! You guys look great. I'll have to go next year.
Looks like you guys have been busy! Your boys are so cute!
I love the witches. One year I'm doing that for sure. Cute kids, love Mario.
Post a Comment