Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Easton's Birthday!

















Easton turned 5 in February! I can't believe I have a 5 year old. It seems like yesterday that I had him. Wow how time flies. Easton got to celebrate 3 times. The week before his birthday Zac's mom came up from Vegas, we had cake and just hung out. Then we celebrated on his real birthday with presents and we took him out to dinner. Then on the weekend we got to do what he really wanted to do and taht was go and have a sleep over with his cousins. So we went up to my Mom and Dad's and invited all the cousin's over. We had pizza and cake. He had a choice of any cake he wanted and he chose moster trucks. Yes my child has a little bit of red neck in him.





Oh and by-the-way I am blond again!

4 comments:

Shalie said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Monster Trucks! that is pretty neat. And the cake is rad :) 5 is a fun age!

cheeriBABY said...

Happy 5th birthday Easton!! Suz its kind of so weird to me that our oldest will be staring Kindergarten soon! Wish we were closer.

Jenny said...

It's been so long since you've posted I almost dropped you of my blogroll. Glad you're back.

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

hey you're back! Happy B-day Easton!