We got a job! It isn't the one we were hoping for. After 4 interviews at that one they decided not to hire because the hiring manager got promoted. Go figure. Anyway, Z got a job at a place called Encover. It is a software sales company in South Jordan. So yes we are moving. We are hoping to move to Draper but we will see. Our house is for sale. I am kinda sad to be leaving it. I love it. It has been a great house and we still have room to grow but we know that it is time for us to move on. It is time for us to go somewhere we can be settled so that our kids can hopfully stay in the same area for school. I hope our house sales sooner than later because I want Easton to be able to make some friends before he starts school. Well, we feel truely blessed to find a job so fast and we know that Heavenly Father has had a hand in it. Now if we can just get our house to sell. ;).
11 years ago

9 comments:
I am glad things worked out good. Hopefully your house will sale fast. Good luck in all you guys do!
Congrats on the job, that is wonderful news!! Good luck selling your house :) Hope South Jordan works out great for you guys.
There are some cute houses in Holladay for sale...and it's really close to Red Mango :)
Hey girl Crossing my fingers for you!! Your kids are so adorable!!!
That was pretty fast! Way to go! We are sad to see you leave the neighborhood!
I am so glad things are working out in a way that you are good with. Naturally Zac found a job with ease. I am sad to see you leave but understand when it is time to move to different pastures.
Oh my gosh, congrats Suz! This is a big change! Who are we going to golf with? haha-sad we still haven't even gone. Hope all goes smoothly--let me know if you need help!
Hey, it's been a while! I hope you guys are doing good! We miss you in the neighborhood!
Draper is wonderful! My cousins are there! So if you run into any red heads with the last name holt tell them I say hay! Good luck with your move and congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment