Friday, October 1, 2010

I know it is amazing that I posted! I can't believe it either. These are some of the pics of us over the summer. Easton graduated from preschool, played T-ball, he just started Karate and also started Kindergarten. I only have one pic of that but I have yet to download it. He wouldn't let me take anymore than one. The turkey. We moved to Lehi and Zac started a new job at Novell. Lots of changes in the last few months. I will try and be better about posting.

with the cousins at the Little Bear Bottoms slide
Karate
Future PGA player


Preschool gradutation



Cute little dude




T-Ball





Mud Cat







7 comments:

Tara said...

yay!! You posted!!! Love it!! Those boys are so cute and getting so big! Time for another one! :) LOVE YOU! XOXO. Come to Cali first though. You need to do Disney. Your boys would love it. Call me soon so we can catch up.

Sarah said...

AMAZING! YOU POSTED! Glad to hear from you! Keep it up! Love to hear whats going on.

Reena Bostock said...

Hey Suz, Looks like a fun summer for your little family! Welcome to HAPPY VALLEY!

The Webbs said...

cute pictures of the boys!!! p.s. i would love to come up to utah! darn work! hope you guys are doing well!!

cheeriBABY said...

Yeah for updates! How are you? How is Easton liking karate?

allison wright said...

suz i was glad to see an update! i hope things are well for you and zac at work. we haven't been to cabelas as of late but will be sure to stop in next time we do!

Cody said...

LEHI?! You are so much closer to me :) Too bad we're moving out in like 10 days.... anyway, I'm glad you're posting! Your kids are adorable.