It is tradition that we go to the Maybe farm to pick out our pumpkins every year. The boys love it! They love ridding the tractor and helping pick up the pumpkins from the field to bring in. It was sad because this year it was so warm and a lot of the pumpkins had begun to rot. We also went later in the year than we usually do so the pickings were slim but we found some!
Bubs and his pumpkin
They ran so many times around the pumpkin patch that I think we figured it was around 2 miles.
Messy face
at JCW's for dinner
4 comments:
YOu're BACK! I am so glad, I was wondering how you are doing. And seeing how we are terrible at phone calls or getting together, this is at least a small way I can keep tabs on you! I hope you are enjoying your new place!
Your boys are so handsome. How fun to have a pumpkin patch!
YAY!!! You are back to blogging. Looks like you are doing well.. we miss you!! Keep up the good work! Keep updating us.
Looks like fun! Cute pictures
Post a Comment