I hate that I can't get to the top of the page to type. This new format thing is really throwing me for a loop. Anyway, we took the boys shooting last Saturday and they loved it! It was the first time I have ever shot a shot gun. The kick on that thing was brutal. I think my shoulder hurt for like a week.
Hotty!
boys setting up the targets
Hammy's turn (my nickname for Easton)
hanging out in the truck
Bub's shooting with Dad
the view

5 comments:
Looks like fun! I need my boys to get out and do that too :)
I love to shoot guns!! I got one for Christmas one year. But only because i wouldn't buy it for my husband.
Love the new updated family pic at the top.
K- SO I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY BROTHERS BLOG AND LINKED TO YOURS AND SAW THE DANG CUTE KIDS AND THEN....
TRAVERSE MTN ELEMENTARY!! WHAT THE??
HELLO WE LIVE JUST UP THE STREET FROM THERE SO APPARENTLY YOU ARE CLOSE TOO!
CALL ME... EMAIL ME... WHATEVER!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND HANG!
SMALL WORLD!
So cute! I love the mountain picture as well! What a gorgeous area!
Hey! I know like forever ago you asked for me to invite you to my blog and I kept forgetting, but I am remembering now. I just need your email address and then I will resend you an invite. I tried a little bit ago but it wouldn't go through!
keep in touch!
Post a Comment