We are adding another BOY to our family. I have to be honest i was a little disappointed that it wasn't it girl. I was so ready to be done. Now I guess we will have to try one more time and if we don't get her then I will have to call it quites. Don't get me wrong. I am super excited for another little dude. I do have to say we are really good at making cute ones ;)
11 years ago


14 comments:
Congratulations!! When are you due? Any names picked out? Hope it's a good pregnancy. And you're right, you do make extremely cute boys!
Yeah!!! You may just want to call it after he gets here. Number three was so hard for me. And yes you do make super cute ones!!!
Wait till number 4 boy comes along! Congrats! Boys are so fun!
Congrats to you guys! When r u due? You know what we can't seem get the boy thing going her at our house. We might just have to swap you boys for out girls. Hope your feeling well!
Congrats!!! It seems like everyone I know is having just either all boys or all girls! We do the girl thing really well around here.
Congrats Suz! That is so awesome! 3 little boys will be so fun!
Suz you are totally out numbered! :) soo excited for my new nephew!! :)
Congrats Suz! We are so excited for you guys. It's been forever since I've had a little man at my house . . . I'm kinda jealous :) Good luck with the pregnancy.
Congrats you guys!!!! And yes, you guys do make very cute little boys!
Oh congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Those boys will have a lot of fun together!
Congratulations! I hope everything is going well!
us too. So excited for you and your family
Yay Happy Day! Congratulations and woo hoo!
Congrats! A whole house full of boys! So fun!
Post a Comment