Hey so it's been a really long time since I checked out everyone's blogs. I'm so glad I came across yours and heard your great news! Congrats!! So we are expecting boy #3 too! I must say it sounds like you're handling it a little better than me :) I know I'll love him just like my others but I was really hoping for a girl. Anyway, just wanted to let you know we're in the same boat so if you ever want to talk about the ride together some time, let me know!! :)
Congratulations!!! I am a little partial to the boys and even if #4 is a boy you will LOVE the closeness they will share and they will always love their mom ;-) I'm excited for you
Zac and I have been married for 10 years. We met at BYUI, then moved to Logan were we both graduated in the spring of 05.We now live in Lehi,UT. The joy of are lives are our 3 boys Easton 7, and Gabe 4 and Drew was born in September.
3 comments:
Is this your due date? Congrats on a boy! He will be just as cute as his brothers! How are you guys?!
Hey so it's been a really long time since I checked out everyone's blogs. I'm so glad I came across yours and heard your great news! Congrats!! So we are expecting boy #3 too! I must say it sounds like you're handling it a little better than me :) I know I'll love him just like my others but I was really hoping for a girl. Anyway, just wanted to let you know we're in the same boat so if you ever want to talk about the ride together some time, let me know!! :)
Congratulations!!! I am a little partial to the boys and even if #4 is a boy you will LOVE the closeness they will share and they will always love their mom ;-)
I'm excited for you
Post a Comment