So you all have been asking to see pics of my hair. I have to get up the courage to show you, because I am really have a hard time adjusting to it. I feel like it is super short and I am having a hard time learning how to do it. Having naturally curly hair hasn't helped. So I will have Zac take a pic and I will post it soon.
11 years ago

5 comments:
I'm sure it's DARLING! You couldn't look bad if you tried.
Your hair is really cute!! Don't worry!! I liked it a lot.
hey Suz. I make my blog toppers and the template that I have allows me to choose what papers I want as the background. I just use all my digital scrapbooking stuff for it. The current stuff is from my friend's website, www.ggdigitaldesigns.com. I'm still waiting on that picture :)
Hey Suz! You asked if I run the digital scrapbooking site...YES!!! It's been so much fun to do, I love it! Can't wait to see pictures of your hair either! New hair cuts are always so much fun...I just have a hard time getting the guts to actually do it!!!
Leslie
For sure show us. You may give me courage, I need to cut mine off.
Post a Comment