So I finally got the guts to take pics of my hair. You have to know that I don't love it and I wish I hadn't cut it so short. But it will grow. That is a wreath behind my head not my hair.
11 years ago
So I finally got the guts to take pics of my hair. You have to know that I don't love it and I wish I hadn't cut it so short. But it will grow. That is a wreath behind my head not my hair.
Posted by Suz at 10:38 PM
17 comments:
i LOVE it! honestly, it looks so good! I hope you keep it like that!
That is so cute. And yes you did just inspire me. I love it. It looks so good on you.
You can totaly pull of the short hair. Plus you are right it will grow back. But I have always said once someone goes short they will never go back to long. It is very cute. Love it
I gotta tell ya...I love it! It looks like Miss Utah's and is super cute.
P.S. Thanks for letting us know about President Hinckley. Things like that don't make the news here in jersey!
I LOVE IT!!! I have wanted to chop mine forever, but the hubby likes it long. Maybe I'll just go for it. It's super cute on you!
It looks so cute! I chopped my hair too and I think I am the only one that doesnt like it!
SO cute, I love it! You look great with short hair!!!
~Leslie
I love it. It goes perfect with the shape of your face. You look so chic!!
Oh one more thing I tagged you go to my blog for details!
Ohh Suz, you could pull off anything! It's darling! I've been contemplating cutting mine off too! Maybe I'll go for it soon, I've never really had short hair. Do you have your schedule yet? Let me know.
Ang
I think you hair looks great! I cut mine about a month ago but I feel like I didn't cut enough! It looks great on you:)
I absolutly love it! It is so cute on you! I have been trying to decide if I am going to keep cutting mind or grow it out, I haven't attempted the bang hing yet but kinda want to. I see hair cuts like yours and it makes me want to cut it like that and keep it short because It is so CUTE on you! Love Love IT!!
Absolutely darling! It totally fits you. So cute. love it love it love it.
just as I thought, it's darling! You look so grown up! Coming to Logan anytime soon?
You hair looks great! For as long as I have known you, you have always had cute hair! I think you could cut your hair anyway, and you could fix it up and make it look good! I have thought about cutting mine lately!
It's so cute!! I'm cutting mine off on March 22! I'm so excited.
Shannon just told me your blog site.... I love your hair!! I wish I was that daring
Post a Comment