Friday, February 1, 2008

Tag I am it

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago:
- I just got my Drivers license.
- I was dating an idiot
- I was in great shape
- I drove a white nissan sentra
- I was on the drill team

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work
2. Vaccum
3. Tidy
4. Make dinner
5. Order a birthday cake for Easton

I Enjoy:
- Reading
-working out (most of the time)
- spending time with my kids and Zac
- I forget what I enjoy because with kids you don't get to do it very often

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
- Pay off debts
- Buy my dream house
- Buy a Range Rover
- Go shopping
- Donate some to a charity of some sort
- Do the pay it forward thing that Oprah does
- GO ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!

3 of my bad habits: 1
1. I leave my used detal floss in the show door
2. Kimmy(If you know me you know what it is. And yes I still have her)
3. Picking my nose (I know it is gross)

5 places I have lived:
1. Logan
2. Draper
3. Rexburg
4. Woods Cross
5. Thats it

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Sever/hostess (Chil's & Cafe Sabor)
2. Office runner (Cache Title)
3. Phone Survey person
4. Cashier at Target
5. Office Manager
6. Tutor and that is all the jobs I have had
7. Oh and I would clean my dads office. I was bad at it.

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I love to go to garage sells
2. I get a high out of getting good deals
3. I would love do cycling races
4. I get a runners high when I ride my bike so I guess you could call it a cycling high
5. I hate being unorganized. It makes me crazy

5 people I am tagging...Cheer, Amanda, Ashlee, Ang, Brenda

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey I just did that 4 post ago. So if you would like to read it go back and scroll down. It's crazy how time flys huh. Looking back was kinda fun.

carlyl said...

I didn't know you lived in Rexburg. How long? And I didn't know you worked at Chili's...Fun thing.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I loved swimming with you in REXBURG! I wish you were there longer! So fun to read!

Sherwoods said...

I might have nightmares tonight about Kimmy. However, I enjoyed reading the rest of it!

Shanda said...

Suz I am laughing so hard right now about Kimmy!!!! Do you still put her in the freezer and chew on her fingers? LOL I loved reading all about you! Tell your cute mom hi from me! What a fun post
-Shanda

Amanda, Jared, Camden and Jack said...

Suz! I finally found you! Our address is monsensmalarky.blogspot.com. Come see my cute boy! Your boys are so cute!! Can't wait to hear from you!

Shanda said...

Oh yeah!!! I forgot it was your dog that would chew on Kimmy! Don't ever get rid of her she is priceless! I think its great you still have her. How is teaching dance going?

The Fairbanks said...

Holy cow... your hair is so cute! I freaked out when I cut my hair too but then I ended up loving it. It just took some time figuring out how to do it. Anyway, your kids are so big! I can't believe it! How is it up north? Do you love it?