Thursday, February 7, 2008

Easton is 3!

My little Easton turned 3 on the 4th. I can't believe he is getting so big. I swear it was yesteday that I was sitting in the hospital trying to figure out how to take care of a new born. Time flys way to fast. Anyway, for his birthday we took the Gunn's (our neighbors), and their kids Tyler and Kelsey to Chucky Cheese's. We had a lot of fun!

It was so cute when Easton opened his bowling he said, "Bowlin'! I love bowlin'!"
He sounded like a hill billy it was so funny.


He got spoiled. I was all about getting him one thing so I bought him an interactive Little Einsteins rocket. Then Zac decided he needed more stuff. He bought him 2 Thomas trains, a Thomas the Train set, a ball and bat, a Thomas book, a bowling set, a flash light (he loves them for some reason) and Tyler and Kelsey got him a Thomas train. Do you think my kid like Thomas? My Mom and Dad got us the best gift of all. A season pass to Hogle Zoo!


Playing bowlin' in the kitchen
"CHUCKY CHEESE!"
Our little family






19 comments:

Anderson Avenue said...

Happy b-day to Easton! Such a cute little family!

Jess said...

We had so much fun!!!! Thanks again! Let's go out again soon.

carlyl said...

He is so cute Suz, how fun that he got to go to Chuck E Cheese.

brenda said...

Chuck e cheese, How fun!!! I've always wanted to go but never have. I love your hair.

Latida108 said...

Happy B-day Easton! It does go by way too fast! We want to go with you to Hogle Zoo soon!

Sherwoods said...

Happy birthday Easton! I LOVE the family picture. You guys are so cute!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!

Leslie said...

He is so stinkin' cute! They grow up WAY WAY WAY too fast! I saw your comment on Rhonda's blog, but I don't have your e-mail address to invite you (or if I do, I can't find it). So send it on over and I'll send you an invite!
~Leslie

Suz said...

Leslie, It is suzawebb@yahoo.com

Suz said...

Leslie, It is suzawebb@yahoo.com

cheeriBABY said...

Wow. They do grow to fast. Happy b-day to Easton! Cute pics.

kat said...

What a cute family. I love your blog...I peek in every now and then...Fun B-day!

Josh and Liz said...

Happy birthday Easton! Suz I love the Haircut! It looks great! I hope you are doing good! I love reading your blog!

Sarah said...

I love birthdays! Happy Birthday Easton!

The Mathews Family said...

Happy birthday Easton! Charlie turned 3 on the 1st! We had babies the same week - how crazy is that? ;)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You look so hot suz! Happy b-day to Easton! I can't believe you have a 3 year old!! Crazy! I have yet to go to Chuck's, but it looks like you guys had an awesome time! Your family is beautiful!

Ashlee said...

i am loving your haircut suz! that bottom family pic is so cute. max is 3 in June-it flew by!

Adree said...

Holy Cow!! I'm so that I ran acrossed your blog. We also have a blog so email me and I'll invite you to my blog. It was so good to see your cute kids.

Adree said...

I guess I need to leave you my email. adree_bingham@hotmail.com