Sunday, February 24, 2008

hello there

So I haven't been very good at this lately. I don't really have a ton of time to sit down at the computer and post something. There is nothing that is really new in our lives. Gabe is growing like a weed and Easton is getting smarter and smarter everyday. He says some of the funniest things. I need to be better at writing them down, because my brain no longer stores information like it used to.
Well I guess one thing that is new is that my Dad has been living with us. He is on the legislature and they are in session right now. It has been a lot of fun to have him. Easton loves it! They always sit at the bar together and have ice cream with chocolate syrup. Other than that we are same old same old. Hope all of you are doing well. I will post some random pics so this blog isn't picture less.
Our pupperdo Buster

Easton at Halloween as a Nebraska Huskers baseball player.
Go Big Red!

First time eating cereal (2 weeks ago). He is such a cute boy and so happy!

8 comments:

Sherwoods said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! I want to see them (and you of course) when I am in Utah. I am also glad that Buster is still alive and kicking. Here's to many more Buster years!

Carolyn Hanson said...

Cute pics, Suz. Nice to hear from you! You have such a cute family. I swear almost everyone I know has boys boys boys. Love 'em!

Anderson Avenue said...

Wow! Gabe looks so big. Kason is growing so much too!! Gotta love that cereal. So are you getting any more sleep?

Missy Ann said...

You have two very handsom lil' men! They are darling.

carlyl said...

How fun to have your dad there with you guys. I am sure your boys are loving it. I am with ya on finding time to blog, it is rough.

Anderson Avenue said...

I don't get much sleep lately:( It was getting better before he got sick. Now he just wants to eat all night. He must be making up for the time he didn't eat when he was sick!

brenda said...

Is that the same Buster I bathed in my tub. That seems like so long ago. We should really get together sometime.

chrisnbri said...

Hey Suz I just want to say your kids are really cute I found your site off of Cheer's I'm her sister Bri very cute family!