I need a new background and I want a cute one but I don't know how to do it. Can someone please help me? Thanks!
11 years ago
I need a new background and I want a cute one but I don't know how to do it. Can someone please help me? Thanks!
Posted by Suz at 5:43 PM
6 comments:
It is so easy, go to this website and follow the instructions. Let me know if you have problems and I will help you further!
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ Or you can email me your number and A good time to call and I can call and help you over the phone.
Cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com has really cute ones and it tells you step by step how to do it!
I ditto Amber on this one. I got the idea from her blog and that's how I do mine.
I used the step by step from sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. Oh, I just read Amber's and she said the same thing. It's really easy to follow. Have fun!
I can help you Suz...heck, I'll even do it for you if you want! Let me know!
Suz,
Your little boys are adorable! You look great too. It is so nice to be in touch again. Lets keep it up, huh.
Becky
Post a Comment