Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope all of you had a fun day! We did.
The Easter Bunny came to our house in
the morning. After church we went to my
Mom and Dad's for dinner and an
Easter egg hunt with the fam. It was good to see everyone.


Wow! The look what the Easter Bunny brought me!

My cute Gaber in Easton's truck


"I found one!"


Easton and his cousin's

Our family
Easton is so proud of what he found.

9 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Suz! You are a hotty! SO CUTE! I love the vest! Your boys are so adorbale! My favorite were the basball baskets!! It looked like you guys had a good Easter and how fun to go home! Luke didn't really get the Easter egg hunt this year! Once he found one egg it was over because he wanted to eat the candy! Love your blog! I'm sending you an email for background stuff. I'm not sure if anyone has helped you yet.

Nick and Leila said...

Your fam is so cute. I miss easter egg hunts! How fun. Yea we weren't at church because we were in Moab. Come with us next time!

Shalie said...

Cute fam! It looks like you guys had a really fun Easter. I don't know about your son's, but mine ate WAY too much candy, I think they are both sick now. I even tried to hide it in the pantry...somehow they get too sneaky for me.

Jess said...

Cute pics! I'm glad he liked that dump truck! Also, I am terrible at doing backgrounds. If you come up with any fun ideas pass them along to me!

Amanda, Jared, Camden and Jack said...

Hey Suz! How are you? Your boys are getting so big!I miss You! We need to get together. I'm glad you had a happy Easter.

Shaeli said...

Your kids are the cutest! I participated in an "adult easter egg hunt". It was funny. I'm sure kids are so fun with holidays like Easter... Maybe I'll have some in the next 20 years or so :)

Ashlee said...

how cute are those baseball easter baskets! i had a hard time finding something boy-ish for Max, you did awesome! i love the family picture at the end too, you look so cute, and your family too:)

The Mathews Family said...

Looks like you guys had a nice time- your boys are too cute. I love the baby in the truck picture! lol :)

Stacey said...

Suz! It's been for ever! Your family is so cute. How is life treating you? Your kids are adorable!

www.jasonandstacey.blogspot.com

Stacey (Hawkes)