So I tried to add a cute background to my blog and I can't seem to do it. I must be a computer idiot. It is to complicated for me. So I guess we will have to deal with this for now. Anyway, on to the good part.
I was at the gym the other day riding the bike in the cardio cinema, and the lady from the day care tells me I need to come with her. I was like, "oh great, who did Easton hit, bit, or tell to shut up now?" As we were walking to the day care she tells me that Easton has taken off all of his clothing and was running around naked in the play room. I was like you have got to be kidding me! I couldn't believe it. Well I kinda could because it has become his new thing. He likes to take off his clothes. I will find him outside playing butt naked.I don't know what it is. I hope it is a sign that he is getting closer to wanting to be potty trained. Needless to say, I have a streaker on my hands!
11 years ago

16 comments:
I am still laughing at this post! What a funny kid! I think that I would just burst out laughing if I knew that my son was stark naked running around some public place! That is hilarious!!!!! Luckily my son hasn't attempted that!
p.s. I do like your background on your blog! Even the simple ones are cute, I wouldn't worry about it! :)
That's cute! Kade likes to be naked too, and that's the only way I can get him to go potty on the toilet. That's nice that your kids stay at the gym daycare, my youngest won't let me stay, EVERY TIME they would come and get me after five minutes of working out, so I just gave up and decided the cost of a membership was not worth a five minute workout. Your boys are sure cute
One more reason to love Easton. He is so cute and very funny. If I was confident enough I would do the same thing. I sure do miss you at church. Alli
Hey! I am so glad you found us! It has been a long time! Your family is darling. I still can't believe you are "all grown up!" I know that sounds so weird but at times it is hard to believe I am "all grown up" with 2 kids of my own! Anyway, I love the streaking comment! Ella doesn't streak but she loves to play dress-ups and that means she loves to take off one outfit to put on another! Kids are so funny and it looks like you have really cute ones. Enjoy them, even the hard moments. Keep in touch. Again, thanks for finding us! I am just a new blogger.
It definitely could be a potty train sign.. Given that Im not a mother, I probably have no idea what I am talking about. From a "non-mother" perspective, I feel that you may have a streaker on your hands. Nykelle used to streak as a child and I think she still hasn't grown out of it......
That is hilarious! That reminds me of a post I need to do, we were at the park and getting ready to leave and there was a bunch of people standing by the entrance and I look over and Jaxson was peeing on the side of the road... What do you do? LOL Anyway, I am sorry to hear about your friend. That is always hard loosing someone, but sure does make you grateful for the knowledge we have of the next life! About making your page cute, email me your number and I will help you out. I have done it for a few others and it will only take me a few minutes. I don't have your number though. Have a good one!
SO FUNNY! I was laughing out loud when I read this! I wish I could've been there to see this! Always love the streakers!
OOOOOOOh My That is HILARIOUS! Gotta love lil' Easton.
That is too funny!! Cute kid!
It has to be a good sign! Harrison had 2 weeks straight of accidents all day, not one potty trip, then he finally figured out to go to the bathroom. Can't put pants on or he has accidents but at least we have it down when at home running around in underpants!
Hey there! It is your long lost cousins, Jon and Ashley Hancock! Ha Ha! Funny who you can find when you start looking around! Your Family is so cute! We always feel bad we didn't do more with you guys when we lived in Logan! Anyways, Take care! Oh- Our blog is jonhancockfamily.blogspot.com
That is so funny, so something my boys would do. Why do they like nudity?
hey if you want me to help you i can. You just need to invite me to be a administrator, which is in settings and permissions. then it will say that you are the only one but it will give you a place where you can invite others then when i accept the invite then it will come up next to my name and you click ok i think. Let me know.
HOw funny, I amglad that my little one doesn't know how to do such things yet. It was fun to run into you blog. Your family is so cute.
-Lindsey (THatcher) Smith
My boys have both went through "streaker" stages. At least now they usually have their skibbies on ;)
Oh, it only gets better from here! trust me :)
Post a Comment