Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere

Every year we take the boys to the Maybe pumpkin patch in Riverton. They had so much fun picking out there very own pumpkins! Ok so Easton had more fun, Gaber just loved the little pumpkin we gave him. This year we invited our friends the Bartletts to come with us. The kids had so much fun running through the fields looking for that perfect pumpkin. I swear they wanted every pumpkin they saw. Easton was in heaven on the tractor and cried so hard when we had to go home. He just wanted to drive the tractor home. Um... I don't think so, that would take days!


Easton and his buddy Zac








14 comments:

Shalie said...

How cute! I love the pumpkin patch. Gabe looks so cute in the middle of all those pumpkins, he has an adorable smile.

The Wood Family said...

Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute! It looks like you are staying busy.... Luvs

cheeriBABY said...

So cute! I love all of the pics. This time of year is so fun!

Chelsey and Adam said...

Your boys are so cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Shalie said...

The new family picture is so beautiful! You guys look so happy!

Kim said...

I love the new family pics. You all look so cute!

Jess said...

YOu need to post the rest of your family pics! They look great!!

Reena Bostock said...

Suz,

How are you? I just found your blog through Angie's. Your family is so cute. You don't age a bit, it's not fair. Keep in touch.
Reena
p.s. I think my little guy has the same green shirt. I'm adding you to my blog.

The Brown Family said...

What some cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun time picking out pumpkins. Hope your feeling better.

Ashlee said...

Super cute family picture!!

Joanie said...

What cute boys! Don't you love Halloween time? I'm sorry you got strep. It's so hard to take care of your family when you are sick.

The Huntsman Hotties said...

these pictures are so cute. i love your new family picture!

Stueller said...

Cute pictures :) I just saw your last post about when I was moving up here, but it looks like you already got pictures from Breeke :) Let me know if you are interested down the line, i think we will be here for a while.

Anderson Avenue said...

I love your new pic! So cute! Looks like some fun at the pumpkin patch!