Thanks Reena! 7 random things about myself.
Random let me think...
1. I once got bit by a squirrel!
Yep thats right i got bit by a squirrel. It was so nice and friendly...at least I thought. Ok so heres the story. When I was a t BYUI there were squirrels everywhere. One day when I was walking into class I saw this cute little squirrel sitting on a brick wall. I thought it would run as I got closer but it didn't, that is when I decided to see how close I could really get. I inched my way toward it and it still didn't move. So what do I do, I reach out to pet the damn thing. Instantly it opens its little jaws and takes a bit of my ring finger. It shook it a little and looked at me like... give me my food!! aka my finger. It sat there for a sec just looking at me then let go and ran away. I was in shock and called Zac balling, of course he laughed and thought it was the funniest thing he had ever heard. I can say it is funny now but it wasn't then.
2. I drive a full sized truck. Yes this my mom mobile. It is a Nissan Titan and I love it! I know I am a little white trash but thats okay.
3. I love to watch baseball- Every summer we get season tickets to the bees games! We try to go to as many games as possible. I have become a huge fan of the Anaheim Angels because the Bee's are affiliated with them. All the players we have watched on the Bees now play for the Angels.
4. I new Zac was Mr. Right about a week after dating him. We were engaged within 2 months of knowing each other and married in 6. We spent the whole summer apart before we were married and it sucked!
5. I love Mexican food - I could eat mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favorite place to eat is Cafe Sabor. I miss it! I need to hit up the one in Park City more. 
6. Someday I hope to become a nurse.- I know that sounds funny because I already have a degree but I really, really, want to become a nurse. I have wanted to since I was a little girl. I applied to the nursing program 2 times when I was first in college and wasn't excepted. I didn't have the best of grades then so I just decided to finish out school in Public Relations. The U has an accelerated bachelor's program that lets you finish in 18 months. It is like having a full time job. I feel like now is the time for me to be home with my boys not trying to get a nursing degree. In due time.
7. I really like to cook. I don't do it very often because Zac is such a picky eater, and I don't love cleaning up the mess, but I really enjoy it. It is really relaxing and I think I am pretty good at it!
11 years ago

7 comments:
That's funny about the squirrel! I wanted to be a nurse too, I got my CNA and then got married and never finished, which is really good because I think now I'd much rather be a massage therapist (and the schooling nearly as long!). Its fun to read random facts like that!
Oh fun! I remember that squirrel story!! Too funny!
We don't know each other very well (I am Zach's cousin) but I was just looking at your family pic and thinking how cute your family is. It seems like it is a good way to get to know you...through these random tidbits of knowledge!
Hey Suz, your family pictures are so cute! The fam party was fun, except for Avrie crying the whole time-oh well! We're on for chuck e cheese. our kids would love that!!
Hi way cute pics. Thanks for keeping in touch, and that dinner was good. How did yours turn out?
Yeah Suz, I'm glad I tagged you! I like learning little tidbits about you. I don't think it's white trash to drive a full size truck! Your the cool mom on the block! I admire you finishing school before your kids were born. I too have always wanted to be a nurse. Hopefully in due time too.
Take care.
Reena
Love the mom-mobile truck! That's totally how i'm gonna do it to when i have kids. Boycott the mini van.- BTW You have an adorable family.
Post a Comment