Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Halloween...BOO!

For Halloween Easton insisted on being Speed Racer. You have to know that my kid is OBSESSED with Speed Racer. He would watch it all day long everyday if I let him. So I decided to make a theme out of it. Easton of course is Speed, I am Trixie who is Speed's girlfriend, Zac is X racer who is Speed's long lost brother, And Gabe is Chim Chim the family monkey. We had so much fun with the whole thing even though we had to explain who we were.





Trixie has dark hair so I had to spray it black. It was messy but fun!


This is Easton's preschool Halloween party at Gardner Village.

18 comments:

Jennie said...

Trixie looks hot!

Ashlee said...

You all look so cute! I love Halloween, my favorite part is to see everyone's costume! Great job

Shalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great halloween! You all look great in your speed racer costumes!

Ghislaine Richards said...

You guys look awesome! How fun!

Five Green Penguins said...

SOO CUTE!!! love the pics!!

Rapp Family said...

I love the costumes! You are very creative. I have to comment on your family photo. It is amazing!! My hat is off to that photographer. I'm sure it helps to have such a beautiful family to photograph =)

cheeriBABY said...

Wow how cool! I bet Easton was in heaven. Great work!

Reena Bostock said...

Your family looks amazing in their costumes. Looks like you all had a blast!

Jess said...

Great pics. You guys looked really good!! I'm glad you had fun!

Kim said...

I love the theme, although I've never even seen the movie. You all look so cute, love the black hair. Gonna keep for a while?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

cute Halloween pics! I can't believe that a squirrel bit you! We have them all over in Ohio, I guess I better watch out! ;)

Cassie said...

very cute! Youre a good sport to dress up! I'm a party pooper that way!

Unknown said...

You look great with dark hair. At first, I thought it was real. Anyhow, the boys are darling, and I love your new family photo! It is a good picture of the whole Hancock gang. I hope you feel better. Good luck with the surgery. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Ashlee said...

suz i am in love with your family pic at the top of your blog, you all look so cute! fun costumes for halloween too, really creative

Suzy Tranter said...

Suz! Such cute kids...go figure we've seen each other like twice since you had your little one...Bunco has really fallen off the tracks! I guess we can be blogging buddies in the meantime!

Shaeli said...

You all are so cute! I hope you had fun in Nebraska!

brenda said...

Cute Haloween pictures. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Your family pictures are very cute too.

stacey said...

Suz! last time i saw you at stacie's bunko night you were still pregnant! I can't believe how fast time goes! Your boys are super cute! drop me a line sometime!