Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged with 8's

8 Movies I like to watch
1. In her shoes
2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (old school)
3. 50 first dates
4. Fun with Dick and Jane
5. Ironman
6. Oceans movies
7. Borne movies
8. The Italian Job

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I did laundry
2. Easton had school
3. I made dinner
4. We watched our TiVos
5. I unpacked
6. Gaber pooped 3 times
7. We didn't leave the house
8. I did the dishes


8 Favorite places to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Cafe Sabor
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Johnny Cornino's
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Chili's
8. Hopper's

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas
2. Easton going to Kindergarten
3. Having more kids
4. Being rich (tee hee) :)
5. Thanksgiving
6. When Easton plays well with Gabe
7. Being a nurse
8. The economy turning around

8 Things on my wish list
1. New carpet
2. New chair
3. Piano
4. Curio Cabinet
5. Food Storage being done
6. 72 hour kit being done
7. A Maid
8. 1 billion dollars (Dr. Evil accent with pinky to lip)

0 comments: